This session will provide practical advice and examples on what Higher Education Marketers can do to prepare for, and take advantage of, the changing environment. Practitioners will share insights on how to address some of the big challenges we face, including:
- Keynote: Why Brands Matter in Higher Education - insights and evidence on the role brand plays in choosing where to study. In this session, we'll share fresh research findings on which touch points matter most in higher education brand building, informing a better understanding of the “path-to-enrolment”. These research insights will help close the knowledge gap between what prospective students do on their decision-making journey, and how paid, owned and earned communications ultimately impact their choices. Knowing which 20% of touchpoints deliver 80% of the impact, will support more evidence-based decision making in current efforts to optimise performance. Discussion led by Ryan France, Executive Director – Brand & Communication Insights, .
- Moving from Brand Governance to Brand Communities - the new model for managing and maximising brand value across multiple stakeholders and advocates. Discussion led by Nick Davis, Managing Director,
- Marketing to the New Generation Z – how does this up and coming cohort differ from the Millennials that preceded them? And how do we best connect with and persuade them in the future? Discussion led by Willie Pang, Chief Operating Officer,
- Leading in Change Environments – how can marketing leaders maintain focus and grow in an organisation undergoing heavy change? Discussion led by Andrew Simon, CEO,
- How do we Win the Offshore Higher Education Marketing Race? – Australia is at the forefront of the international education sector. Future Unlimited has a key role to play in delivering the AIE 2025 strategy, but challenges remain. This session will outline the key initiatives Austrade are undertaking to overcome the challenges. Discussion led by Jon O’Loughlin, Executive Director, and Kelly Ralston, General Manager International Education, Government and Programmes, .
- Q&A Session with Speakers & Leaders from the Higher Education Marketing Community