from on .
We work with government policy and communications leaders to create high-performing organisations that can deliver public policy effectively into the future.
Traditionally, government communications functions focused on managing media coverage of their policies. Now, they need to:
- Run long-term, strategic behaviour change communication campaigns using paid, owned and earned media
- Manage brand experiences across multiple touchpoints for digital public services
- Interact with citizens directly in social media, which requires high volume, rapid content production
What we do:We also offer a range of capability-building services, including:
- Capability assessments and training needs analysis
- Designing curricula for government communications academies, diplomas and training programmes
- Delivering training courses and training trainers
- Designing competency and performance management frameworks for government communicators
We take an integrated approach to organisational development, aligning corporate communication strategies with the tools, processes, structures and people needed to deliver them.
The Leaders' Report is the first comprehensive review into the challenges facing government and public sector communications leaders around the world and what can be done to tackle them. Spanning 40 countries, the research identifies the key attributes of the world’s most effective government communication functions and the key societal issues they will need to address in the years ahead.